[Setup] Migration MacOSX 10.4 (PPC) to MacOSX 10.5 (Intel)

phbusson busson at llr.in2p3.fr
Mon Jul 28 09:05:57 UTC 2008

Bonjour Aaron,

Many thanks for your help I installed Plone version 3.1.2 (with the Mac OS X
installer ...) and
upgraded it to version 3.1.4 on my MacBook (Intel) running 10.5.4. I copy in
/Applications/Plone/zinstance/var/filestorage the old Data.fs I kept from my
broken machine.
I migrated my portal from 2.5.1 to 3.1.4 and the migration went well.
I have now to understand how to let appear the navigation portlet to recover
the look
of my old portal.

   Once again many thanks for your help