[Setup] Copy&Paste a Plone-Site for a temporary backup

spanish manuel at utopiaverde.org
Thu Jul 24 00:42:29 UTC 2008

Clemens Steinkogler wrote:

> I recently wanted to make a backup-copy of my plone-site and simply copied
> and then wanted to paste it in the ZMI like I did several times before.
> But now I get this error:

> Site Error
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: kupu_captioned_image
>
> (...)
>
> What can I do that this doesn't happen again? The site itself works fine
> and I'm not recognizing any problems.

Hello,

I have a very very very similar problem with Plone 3.1.2.

1.- Error:

######################
Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: kupu_captioned_image

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.
######################

2.- Error log:

######################
Exception traceback

Time 	2008/07/24 02:26:37.988 GMT+2
User Name (User Id) 	admin (admin)
Request URL 	http://myIP:8080/manage_pasteObjects
Exception Type 	AttributeError
Exception Value 	kupu_captioned_image

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module OFS.CopySupport, line 222, in manage_pasteObjects
    * Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
    * Module zope.component.event, line 26, in dispatch
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
    * Module zope.component.event, line 33, in objectEventNotify
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
    * Module OFS.subscribers, line 138, in dispatchObjectCopiedEvent
    * Module zope.app.container.contained, line 182, in
dispatchToSublocations
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
    * Module plone.app.linkintegrity.handlers, line 55, in modifiedArchetype
    * Module Products.Archetypes.ClassGen, line 56, in generatedAccessor
    * Module wicked.fieldevent, line 29, in render
    * Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
    * Module zope.component.event, line 26, in dispatch
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
    * Module wicked.fieldevent, line 16, in notifyFieldEvent
    * Module zope.component._api, line 101, in getMultiAdapter
    * Module zope.component._api, line 114, in queryMultiAdapter
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 206, in queryMultiAdapter
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 482, in queryMultiAdapter
    * Module wicked.fieldevent.meta, line 78, in field_value
    * Module Products.Archetypes.Field, line 1391, in get
    * Module Products.Archetypes.BaseUnit, line 100, in transform
    * Module Products.PortalTransforms.TransformEngine, line 179, in
convertTo
    * Module Products.PortalTransforms.chain, line 46, in convert
    * Module Products.PortalTransforms.Transform, line 190, in convert
    * Module Products.kupu.plone.html2captioned, line 126, in convert
    * Module Products.CMFCore.Skinnable, line 95, in __getattr__

AttributeError: kupu_captioned_image