[Setup] Zope webdav and Apache rewrite condition for https

Sebastian Schoeller sebastian.schoeller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:47:21 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I have set-up a configuration with Zope and Plone running behind an
Apache server. Rewriting for https works well and I am quite satisfied
using the common web-interface and the manage-interface. Now I would
like to setup webdav but only https-enabled. Thus I would like to
automatically rewrite any incoming webdav request to Apache to an
https request which hence is being port-forwarded locally to the
zope-webdav port.

Has anybody any experience in doing so?

Best wishes

Sebastian