[Setup] Newbie: Importing datastore to new version

nilcontact nilcontact at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:22:19 UTC 2008

Hi There!
I apologies if my question is very basic and have been answered previously.

I just started working at new place and first assignment I have got is to
install latest Plone on machine A[Linux Ubuntu]  and import all data from
old version lying on some other machine.

Can some of you please guide me on how to go about? Any pointers or links
will be appreciated. We already have one installed version on some machine.
I need to install latest version of plone on a new/different machine and and
contiune to use old datastore.
Thanks
Nil