[Setup] Plone 2.0.5 --> Plone 2.1.3

Vanni vanni.vincenzi at vinet.it
Tue Jul 15 21:20:29 UTC 2008

Hello! Sorry for my english. After migration from plone 2.0.5 to Plone 2.1.3
with Zope 2.7.8 I have the following message at http request:.
I have installed a new release and import the exported site from Plone 2.0.5
than I perform migration utility.
I don't have any experience in Plone Development and don't understand this,
but i need to migrate my plone site becouse is very important site and I
would like to migrate until current version 3.x.x.

Thanks for any suggest.

regards

copy here the returned message
Site Error

KeyError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
  b.. Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in
new_publish
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 132, in publish
  d.. Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  e.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
  f.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
  g.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
  h.. Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
  i.. Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  j.. Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
  k.. Module None, line 2, in index_html
  <PythonScript at /lombardinelmondo/index_html>
  Line 2
  l.. Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder, line 281, in __call__
  m.. Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder, line 439, in _getViewFor
  __traceback_info__: ('AMM', 'home_template')
  n.. Module OFS.Traversable, line 204, in restrictedTraverse
  o.. Module OFS.Traversable, line 185, in unrestrictedTraverse
  __traceback_info__: ([], 'home_template')
  p.. Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 670, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'home_template' (Also, an error occurred while attempting to
render the standard error message.)