[Setup] Problem with Plone 3.1.3 buildout and view customization

Steve Spicklemire steve at spvi.com
Mon Jul 14 14:04:41 UTC 2008

When I build plone 3.1.3 as a buildout I'm getting strange behavior when I
try to customize a view. It seems like the wrong view gets targeted when I
click on a link under the "Registrations" tab of portal_view_customizations.
For example, if I click on 'login.pt' I get the template for something else
(it seems kind of random). Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

I've tried it on MacOS X 10.4.11 and RedHat FC3.

thanks,
-steve