[Setup] CacheFu problem in multilingual site?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Jul 12 23:07:59 UTC 2008

Sorry guys, I had configured the web interface at
http://plone.org/support/forums/setup incorrectly, so the questions went to
the (internal) installers list instead of the proper install/setup list. I
have moved the threads to the right forum, hopefully someone there will help
out. :)

-----
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net