[Setup] Plone 3.0 on startup

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Jul 12 23:07:36 UTC 2008

edong_jeproks wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new with Plone. I have successfully installed Plone 3 at Redhat
> Linux. I have also successfully run it with I type "sudo
> /opt/Plone-3.0.6/zinstance/bin/zopectl start".
>
> How do I make the Plone automatically starts when I reboot the server? I
> tried it to put on the rc.local but it didnt work.
>
> Regards
> Edmund

Sorry guys, I had configured the web interface at
http://plone.org/support/forums/setup incorrectly, so the questions went to
the (internal) installers list instead of the proper install/setup list. I
have moved the threads to the right forum, hopefully someone there will help
out. :)

-----
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net