[Setup] Re: Edit Forgot Password Message

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Jul 9 21:41:47 UTC 2008

Bashirodeen Jahed, on 2008-07-09:
> I am using LDAP authentication in read only mode and do not want to give
> users the ability to change their passwords from the Plone site. I want
> to edit the
>
>  "Forgot your password? If you have forgotten your password, click here
> to retrieve it. "
>
> To make it read, Please contact the helpdesk and place a link to the
> helpdesk email address for password change requests.

You would need to override the login_form.cpt file from CMFPlone.  If
you want to do that via the ZMI, go to
http://your-plone-site/portal_skins/plone_login/login_form.cpt
and customize it.

On the file system it would be in
Products/CMFPlone/skins/plone_login/login_form.cpt

Cheers,

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/