[Setup] What happens if something goes wrong?

afewtips afewtips at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:48:31 UTC 2008

Also,
It is very important to maintain a development site and a production site.
Things can get very out of sync and a real big pain to fix if you are not
careful with modifications and product installations.
Everything should be stable in development and then moved to production.
That is probably the best preventive medicine. Plone does have more moving
parts than what I have been exposed to in the php world.