[Setup] Different Navigation for Different Webpages

difioreg gmdjunk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 02:55:39 UTC 2008

I am using plone to create a website for a local school district.  I am
trying to have the navigation change when ever you select one of the
schools. The main page will list all the district information, but when you
select a particular school, I want the navigation buttons to change,
depending on which school you are looking at.  Is there an easy way to do
this?  Or do i have to set it up as multiple websites.