[Setup] Setting up multi-language navigation panels in Plone?

Ingimundur Stefánsson ingimundurs at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:01:25 UTC 2008

Dear all.

I would like to modify a current Plone site so that navigation panels are in
the language chosen through the flags on the site, four languages in total.
Unfortunately I do not now the plone version of the site, and am unable to
check for version, simply do not understand the directions for this. The
site was constructed last year so that might suggest more recent versions.
Source code does not reveal this.

Can anyone suggest how multi-language navigation panels are most easily
achived?
I find little answers in archives but LinguaPlone has been suggested.

All help appreciated.

Regards
Ingimundur