[Setup] OracleStorage requirment

Patty123 pratapthakare at hsbc.co.in
Tue Jan 22 09:36:44 UTC 2008

Hi ysusanto,
Here is a link where u can get information regarding insatllation of
DCOracle adapter.
http://www.zope.org/Members/jetfu/HowToInstallDcOracle2/howto_view
Once that done u wil be able to migration your data to oracle[hope so].
What the reason behind your decision to go for Oracle DB? Have u sone this
b4.
 rgds
Patty