[Setup] OracleStorage requirment

Patty123 pratapthakare at hsbc.co.in
Mon Jan 21 12:36:50 UTC 2008

Hi
Thanks again for reply.
Yeah I also come across this zope.conf change,but dono what the exact
configuration changes are.
I tried changing zope.conf tag filestorage with oraclestorage name,but its
gives an error while retsrating zope.

As anyone already use combination of Oracle and Plone.,or oracleStorage ?
Does anyone using plone which points to migrated oracle data(which was
previously data.fs)

Any inputs are welcome.

Rgds
Patty