[Setup] turn off inline editing?

Larry Pitcher unclelarry at inlandnet.com
Wed Jan 16 18:12:37 UTC 2008

Wohnlich, Eric (IMS) wrote:
> My apologies if this topic has been brought up - I have not been able to
> find any information on it. Is there a simple way to turn off inline
> editing in Plone 3 without having to modify all of the widget templates
> in Archetypes?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Eric,

This seems to be turning into a FAQ :)

Get into your ZMI > site > portal_kss and uncheck the little check-boxes
next to "at.kss" and "plone.kss" and then scroll down and click the
"Save" button. This will prevent the javascript files that do the
"inline editing" stuff from being sent to the browser.

HTH,

--
Larry Pitcher
Catapult Solutions