[Setup] turn off inline editing?

Wohnlich, Eric (IMS) WohnlichE at imsweb.com
Wed Jan 16 16:07:44 UTC 2008

My apologies if this topic has been brought up - I have not been able to
find any information on it. Is there a simple way to turn off inline
editing in Plone 3 without having to modify all of the widget templates
in Archetypes?

Thanks,
Eric

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.