[Setup] Plone + LDAP

Clemens Steinkogler clemens.steinkogler at ontec.at
Wed Jan 16 15:03:04 UTC 2008

Thank you very much for this How-To. It really works fine. But I'm wondering
why this doesn't work with the groups AD is serving? I also recognized that
there is some kind of problem if I login as admin - go to "Configuration" -
"Users and Groups" - Groups: There an error occures (see the uploaded file
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14881651/Exception_traceback.pdf
Exception_traceback.pdf )
Has somebody a solution to this problem? Because I think this is the problem
why it doesn't work in the normal way.