[Setup] OracleStorage configuration in zope.conf

Patty123 pratapthakare at hsbc.co.in
Tue Jan 15 07:08:17 UTC 2008

Hi,
We are migrating from fileStorage to RDBMS(Oracle)to get ride of replication
and Databackup.
I have installed DCOracle2 adapter properly and was able to migrate data.fs
to _Zodb data tables in Oracle using some python script.
I want to test that I have migrated the data properly I am deleting Data.fs.
But now after doing that when I delete the Data.fs file,restart zope
instance and try to start zope
again the zope instance is not starting. Error says "No User present". When
I added a emergency user site Details were lost.
While Exploring I came across a note saying "use oracleStorage instead of
filestorage in zope.conf".
Has anybody come across or know how to configure oracleStorage in zope.conf.
Any comments from anybody who already done with migrating from filestorage
to Oracle database
is really appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards