[Setup] CMF Editions "installation"

Steve Adamo sadamo at concoursgroup.com
Mon Jan 14 18:41:37 UTC 2008

As I understand it, CMF Editions is built-in with Plone 3.x and above. We're
interested in the Document Management capabilities, but we've been unable to
test the tool, as we cant even seem to get the "versions" tab to appear, as
seen in this picture from the CMF Editions product page:
http://plone.org/products/cmfeditions/screenshot/image_view_fullscreen
product image

Is there any special switch we have to flip, or something we have to do to
get this functionality "turned on"? We are currently running Plone 3, with
the following system settings:

Zope Version  (Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, win32)
Python Version  2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)]
System Platform  win32

Thanks!
steve