[Setup] Re: Workflow worklist import error

Andrew D. Fields Andrew at Divix.biz
Fri Jan 11 05:14:32 UTC 2008

Uhhh, yeah, I knew that :\

I should have paid more attention to your email. I *have* used that
method before, but totally missed your point.

I have exported it with the portal_setup (correctly) and I get the
following:

<worklist worklist_id="reviewer_queue" title="">
  <action
url="%(portal_url)s/search?review_state=pending_prepwork&amp;review_stat
e=pending_maint&amp;review_state=pending_cleaning&amp;review_state=pendi
ng_condition_review&amp;review_state=appreview_hold"
          category="global">Pending reviewer_queue</action>
  <guard>
   <guard-permission>Review portal content</guard-permission>
  </guard>
  <match name="review_state"
         values="pending_prepwork; pending_maint; pending_cleaning;
pending_condition_review; appreview_hold"/>
 </worklist>

I think from that I can figure it out.  Thank you very much.

I think some mods may need to be made to ArchGenXML.
Who should I talk with to send a diff to or to submit changes to?

Andrew.