[Setup] plone 3.05 and plone.app.portlets 1.05....

jcfinet jc.finet at laposte.net
Thu Jan 10 09:36:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've updated plone 3.05 and with an error when dowloading plone.app.portlets
1.05, and after that no way to view my plone site although ping and telnet
were OK. I have a server error....
So I tried to install manually this package, it is in the egg folder but
nothing to do.
So, firstable, how to install correctly a package (it seems I did that
wrongly) and secondly what's wrong with this update ?