[Setup] Active Directory

Steve Adamo sadamo at concoursgroup.com
Wed Jan 9 16:26:00 UTC 2008

Hi Larry,

For some reason, a recent “how-to” I put together last month is not showing
up in search results. You can find the content here:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/authenticating-users-with-active-directory-plone-3-x

This is a step-by-step guide to enabling AD authentication with Plone 3.x in
a Windows environment.

Hope it works for you!
Steve