[Setup] Re: Workflow worklist import error

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 8 07:56:03 UTC 2008

Andrew D. Fields wrote:

[..]

 > I did try that, and it produced something which looks nothing
 > like what ArchGenXML produced.

Hi Andrew,

sorry, you miss-interpreted my response :-(

When I said "export the workflow tool using portal_setup"
I meant this literally. It looks like you used Zope's native
XML export feature which is not what I meant.

You need to go to the ZMI -> your Plone site -> portal_setup
There you go to the 'export' tab.
You tick the workflow tool from the list presented there
and "say" 'export selected steps'.

This will produce a tarball (or zip file) containing the current
configuration of the workflow tool as produced by GenericSetup (GS).

Hope this is more fool-proof now ;-)

Raphael