[Setup] Re: Workflow worklist import error

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 7 12:29:00 UTC 2008

Andrew D. Fields wrote:

[..]

> I realize this crosses both GenericSetup as well as ArchGenXML but I
> can’t fix ArchGenXML’s output until I know what GenericSetup expects as
> input.

While I don't know the answer to your concrete questions here is
something you could try:

Create your workflow TTW in ZMI (or one with a similar worklist
at least) and then export the workflow tool using portal_setup.
That way, you can inspect the XML that GS produces itself.
Then try whether you can (re)import that (GS should be
round-trip safe but you never know - I recall having had
an issue a while back with guard conditions).

HTH,

	Raphael