[Setup] Active Directory

lebluethunder root at centis.edu.cu
Fri Feb 29 16:39:00 UTC 2008

Hi Adamo

I have this installed over windows:

    * Plone 3.0.5
    * CMF-2.1.0
    * Zope (Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, win32)
    * Python 2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
    * PIL 1.1.6

your "how-to" is so good. I applied it and it worked so fine. But I can
manage groups and users at the plone to sharing folders.

I was reading about install python-ldap and simplon.plone.ldap but the
readmes isn't clear to me over windows. the python-ldap that I found was the
2.0.6 version for python 2.4 but It doesn't say how to install it.

I need some "how-to" like yours to install that products or I need to know
where i should copy the contents of that products and from where I can
download the python-ldap to my python 2.4.4.

Can somebody help me please?