[Setup] Automating secret creation for session hash

Michel DHOOGE list.dhooge at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:36:49 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I'd like to automate the creation of signing secret as described in
/plone/acl_users/session/manage_secret. So I created a <clock-server> stanza
as explained.

But this doesn't work and I have the following error message in
var/log/instance.log which says that the request must be a POST! How can I
solve that?

ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://localhost/plone/acl_users/session/manage_createNewSecret
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module <string>, line 4, in _facade
  Module AccessControl.requestmethod, line 53, in _curried
Forbidden: Request must be POST

The Plone buildout was created with ZopeSkel about 1 week ago:
    * Plone 3.0.6
    * 2.1.1
    * Zope (Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, linux2)
    * Python 2.4.4 (#2, Apr 12 2007, 21:03:11) [GCC 4.1.2 (Ubuntu
4.1.2-0ubuntu4)]
    * PIL 1.1.6

Thanks for your help
Michel