[Setup] [LDAP] - Authentification problems

marcelkobain benayedmalik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:23:08 UTC 2008

Hello,

I want to use a LDAP authentification on my website.
But it doesn't seems to work, when I try to authentificate, the
authentification doesn't work :

I follow this instructions to install ploneLDAP :
1 - python-ldap ok
2 - LDAP user folfer ok
3 - LDAP multi plugin ok

I have create a LDAP multi plugin autentification and I have configured it
with my server LDAP information.
I put it in first for the authentification.

I don't know why it doesn't work because my ldap config works with an other
software.
How can I get the logs of the dialog between Zope and my LDAP server?
Can you give me ideas to find the problem?

Thanks !