[Setup] muliple Plone websites on one computer

Getchell, Adam acgetchell at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 19 20:04:29 UTC 2008

Go to the Zope Management Interface (ZMI), choose the dropdown list next to the Add button, and select "Plone Site".

We have about 20 on our cluster.

No info on ZEO/PloneCAS still, though. So, no one's ever tried to use PloneCAS with a ZEO backend?

* Adam Getchell, M.S.
* Director of Information Technology
* College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, UC Davis
* acgetchell at ucdavis.edu (530)752-8008
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu