[Setup] error in upgrade to 3.05

Lucia Colombo llcolombo at email.it
Mon Feb 11 00:28:20 UTC 2008

Hi
I am migrating some sites from plone 2.5.5 to Plone 3.05, windows platform.
I have some custom products I am also upgrading.
All my sites run in the same zope instance.
Suddently I was not able to migrate sites. I did a couple of them, but then
I get an error in getMethodAliases.

I think it depends on some of my products, but what should I look at?
Here is the traceback:

2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Dry run selected.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Starting the migration from version: 2.5.5
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Attempting to upgrade from: 2.5.5
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Registered tools as utilities.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Migrated old actions to new actions stored in portal_actions.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added navtree.css to the registry
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added invisibles.css to the registry
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added forms.css to the registry
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added 'default_contenttype' property to site_properties.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added 'forbidden_contenttypes' property to site_properties.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added Markup Settings to the control panel
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added markup configlet icon to actionicons tool.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Updated actions i18n domain attribute.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Updated type informations i18n domain attribute.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Upgraded the ATContentTypes tool.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Installed CMFDiffTool.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Installed CMFEditions.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Converted legacy portlets at the portal root
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
NOTE: You may need to convert other portlets manually.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
 - to do so, click "manage portlets" in the relevant folder.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added 'calendar' icon to actionicons tool.
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Added calendar settings to the control panel
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Upgrade to: 3.0-alpha1, completed
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
Attempting to upgrade from: 3.0-alpha1
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
Upgrade aborted
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
Error type: exceptions.AttributeError
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
Error value: getMethodAliases
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
  File "C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Data\Products\CMFPlone\MigrationTool.py",
line 210, in upgrade
    newv, msgs = self._upgrade(newv)

------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
  File "C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Data\Products\CMFPlone\MigrationTool.py",
line 321, in _upgrade
    res = function(self.aq_parent)

------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
  File "C:\Program Files\Plone
2\Data\Products\CMFPlone\migrations\v3_0\alphas.py", line 174, in
alpha1_alpha2
    migrateLocalroleForm(portal, out)

------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
  File "C:\Program Files\Plone
2\Data\Products\CMFPlone\migrations\v3_0\alphas.py", line 832, in
migrateLocalroleForm
    aliases = fti.getMethodAliases()

------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 INFO Plone
End of upgrade path, migration has finished
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
The upgrade path did NOT reach current version
------
2008-02-11T01:05:26 ERROR Plone
Migration has failed
------