[Setup] Installing Add-ins - Windows 2003

nickiler nickiler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:53:52 UTC 2008

I installed the Plone version 3.0 on a Windows Server 2003 computer. I
extracted the add-in and dropped the folder into the "Products" folder in
both the Zope and Plone install folders. After I restart the Zope server and
plone server I see nothing. Why don't my packages show up for me to install?

I have tried installing several packages including "PloneBoards" and have
had no such luck. I am getting ready to scrape this "Plone" in favor of my
IT manager's "Sharepoint 2007" help!