[Setup] Indytube

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Tue Feb 5 20:43:29 UTC 2008

Having successfully installed Zope and Plone I am trying to get to the meat, namely the transcoding part (and bittorrent integration, I am running rc3). However, I am stuck and it is unclear to me how to do a subversion checkout of this: http://plumi.org/browser/indytube/tags/plumi-0.1-3.

I was able to check out the branch from Coop but I'd like to use the Engagemedia trunk.

Is there a tarball or a proper svn URL?

Pardon me if I am too thick to get this ...

/re