[Setup] Re: plonegetpaid installation

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Feb 5 11:43:01 UTC 2008

Katt, on 2008-02-04:

> I tried to install plonegetpaid 0.3 tarball to plone 3.0.4.
> The product shows up in portal_quickinstaller. But I clicked on install
> button. It never installed. I restart Zope. the portal_quickinstaller showed
> an error.

It always helps to paste the actual error here.  Especially, look in
your event.log file on the file system or in the error_log within your
Plone Site to see if there is a meaningful traceback there.  Or even
if you think the tracebak is not meaningful, paste it here anyway. :)

> Does anyone else have the problem?

No.

I do not know if a lot of the getpaid developers read this list.  You
may want to try the getpaid developers list (it's okay also if you are
not a developer):

http://groups.google.com/group/getpaid-dev

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/