[Setup] collective.captcha in comment form

Clemens Steinkogler clemens.steinkogler at ontec.at
Sat Feb 2 12:04:21 UTC 2008

I'm relativly new to Plone and I'm using Plone 3.0.5 for my personal website.
I want to allow anonymous comments but I read in the forums that spam-bots
are also spaming in Plone-sites. So I had the idea to use captcha in the
comment-form and installed collective.captcha. But now I don't understand
how to implement it in the form. What do I have to do? I read the included
text-files but like I said I don't understand what they want me to do and
add the example code. Isn't there somewhere a step-by-step howto? Thank's
for every help.