[Setup] Moving Plone Website from one server to another

Aftab aftabnaveed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 07:11:31 UTC 2008

Hi

I have been trying for many hours to move a Plone website which is on my
live web server to my local development server both versions are same which
is Plone-3.1.7, now I copied the Data.fs, zinstance/products and
zinstance/parts/instance/Products folders to my local development server and
restarted my local zope instance, but ever time I get this error
which I pasted on here to make the posting clean.

http://paste.plone.org/25624   [Code ]

Could any body please advise what I am doing wrong ?

Thank you

Aftab