[Setup] SSL Server Certificate Configuration in PloneLDAP (LDAPUserFolder)

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Mon Dec 8 20:01:17 UTC 2008

Dear friends,

I am using PloneLDAP, and have it correctly configured for non-SSL access.
However, the LDAP admin is implementing a new policy in which I should
connect to it using SSL.

I tried to config the LDAPUserFolder to access the LDAP server via SSL, but
it won't do it: it complains about the server certificate. I have tried to
connect to the server using Apache Directory Studio and was successful,
which means the problem is on the Plone side.

Where should I configure the LDAP SSL server certificate so Plone would
connect to it?

Best regards,

Alberto