[Setup] Intranet Site and Active Directory Login

Hurricane Dave morsedav at cityofgalveston.org
Fri Dec 5 16:17:41 UTC 2008

Yep that did the trick, thanks. Just for anyone else who may have this
problem:

in IE7:
Tools->Internet Options->Security->Local Intranet->Sites->Advanced
Then add the site to this zone. I also set the "Automatic logon only in
Intranet zone". You can find that under: Tools->Internet
Options->Security->Local Intranet->Custom level, scroll to the bottom and
it's under "User Authentication->Logon" options.