[Setup] Clouseau gets NameErrors

kreetrapper alexander.koenig at mpi.nl
Fri Dec 5 14:55:50 UTC 2008

francoise wrote:

> Did you modify the __init__.py and the configure.zcml files as it is
> adviced in the post I gave you.

Yes. Both files in my product are as it is described in the post.
I just don't understand it.
But, reading your link again I think it would be a good idea to make a
complete diff between my product and the optilux sample product. I just
compared them with the naked eye and maybe I overlooked some other
differences.

But this has to wait until Monday. Maybe I will have some kind of
inspiration over the weekend.

Thanks for your help, Françoise, and have a nice weekend.