[Setup] Portlets not visible in Manage Portlets

Christopher Woelk cwoelk at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 26 21:47:41 UTC 2008

I installed Plone on my mac G4 (os 10.3.9) using the Plone-3.1.3-Unified
Installer and I am using Firefox v2.0.0.16 to edit my pages.

When I click on "Manage portlets" the portlet manager loads but does not
display any of the portlets (see image).  I can add portlets using the
portlet manager.  I have added three calendars.  However, these don't appear
in the portlet manager so I can't delete them.

Please advise.

Christopher Woelk
cwoelk at ucsd.edu

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n785352/temp.jpg