[Setup] Products Problem

cperi perisho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:46:42 UTC 2008

This message board/mailing list seems a bit wonky, things don't show up for a
while. For anyone reading this I have been emailing back and forth with john
fugazi and/or Kenny.  I'm not sure, maybe it's the same guy...

Anyway thanks guys!

What I learned so far is that the version of python-ldap I installed does
not match the version john_fugazi mentions, I think my version was
2.3.something windows binary installer.  I installed it into the C:\Program
Files\Plone_3\Python directory. It seems to me the products would show up
even if the python-ldap wasn't installed properly, they just wouldn't work,
but I don't really know that for sure.

I will try with the version of LDAP mentioned here and post back my results.
It may be a week or so as I just got busy with other things.

If that doesn't work I'm installing it on Fedora or Debian.