[Setup] After migration: Trying to rename a folder results always in 'please correct the indicated errors' but there's no indication of whats wrong

Martin Eliasson martin.eliasson at arstascouterna.org
Mon Aug 25 19:38:13 UTC 2008

Hello
I have migrated to Plone 2.5.5 from Plone 2.1 . The migration has
generally been successfull but now I can no longer add folders or rename
existing folders. Plone behaves as if you have supplied wrong or mising
information in the form fields of a folder, but it shows no sign of what
is wrong. No orange color around the text box with the error.

I would appreciate some pointers on how to proceed looking for the cause
of the problem.

The extra products I'm using are: CalendarX, ATMediaFile, ATPhoto and
FileSystemStorage. I have my own workflow defined, but nothing indicates
a permission error.

/Martin