[Setup] Kupu installation problem (Mac os 10.3.9)

Christopher Woelk cwoelk at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 25 18:14:11 UTC 2008

Dear Plone Users,

I recently installed Plone on my Mac G5 (Intel) running os 10.4.11
using the
Plone-3.1.3-UnifiedInstaller.  This worked perfectly and kupu installed
automatically so that I could edit my pages with the WYSIWYG editor.

However,  I also used the Plone-3.1.3-UnifiedInstaller to install
Plone on
my Mac G4 (not Intel) running os 10.3.9.  In this case, Kupu failed to
automatically install and I can't edit my web pages with the WYSIWYG
editor.
I followed the installation instructions found in the kupu documentation
page in the "Visual Editor" control panel in the Plone Configuration
menu.
Hence, I moved the kupu folder to my Products folder and restarted zope.
However, Kupu does not appear in my "Add-on products" page so I can't
install it.

What have I done wrong?  How do I install Kupu?  Is Kupu compatible
with Mac
os 10.3.9?

Thank you for any help in this matter.

Christopher Woelk