[Setup] zlib error when trying to plone buildout

Sunny chilgod san82moon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:56:02 UTC 2008

hi Cristo,
i tried to install zlib library, but wen i run python ez_setup.py, i get
that error again.
i followed the following steps to do so :

wget http://www.zlib.net/zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz

tar xzvf zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz

cd zlib-1.2.3

./configure --prefix=~/py244/lib/python2.4/site-packages/zlib

make

make install

--
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is
everything. What we think we become.

Regards,
Sannalingappa Chilgod.