[Setup] How do you verify a plone site for Google Webmaster tools?

afewtips.com afewtips at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:07:28 UTC 2008

As far as I remember the version I installed only needed the product copied
to the data/products folder and Plone restared.
When new content is added, I don't need to redo it.

I am moving towards buildout for my next website - I am using Martin
Aspelli's book Professional Plone Development to guide me. It's complicated,
but necessary to really develop a site effectivley.
I do it for fun, not professionally.

Good luck.

Thanks, I used a free online service to build my map. I tried the Google
Sitemaps but wasn't sure how to install it. Do you use buildout?