[Setup] Re: changing 8080 default port zope.conf

Dale DeWitt dewittdale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 15:33:27 UTC 2008

I answered my own question.  %define ZOPE_MANAGEZODB_PORT 8082 in
'plone.conf' brought the zmi to root.  "Do not remove any of the
standard settings below.  The zope.conf file expects these settings to
exist in this file" scared me off.  (plone 2.5.3 whole network copy
brought this question to this forum)