[Setup] Procedure for Upgrading Plone 3x on *ux

Rose Pruyne rpruyne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:18:06 UTC 2008

I'm preparing to upgrade from Plone 3.0.2 to 3.0.6 on Linux and am looking
for documentation of the recommended steps (I've not done a Plone upgrade of
any sort on *ux before, so I'd feel much better if I had a step-by-step
guide). The documentation at plone.org/documentation/manual/upgrade-guide is
v. good but doesn't quite address what I am about to do. Can anyone point me
in the direction of such documentation? I should add that my Plone install
is a la Unified Installer.