[Setup] Automatic role to external user

AlexanDER Franca alexander at nautae.eti.br
Wed Apr 2 03:59:49 UTC 2008

Hi.

(sorry again for my english)

How can I setup to every external user receive a default role/properties automaticaly in first login?

I have users from LDAP.

Users created by Plone setup can login.

Users created by LDAP (without any Plone intervention) cannot login, or better, can login, but all site is crashed. So I need to go into Zope, 'member_data' section and prune "orphaned" members.

I don't know why, I think is because role/properties... but... I'm not sure.

So... I need that 'external' users loging into Plone without any admin intervention.

Is it possible?

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil