[Setup] buildout error

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Tue Apr 1 15:18:23 UTC 2008

My buildout started to not work yesterday, or better put, the buildout
works but I can't start zope/plone afterwards. I am unsure what I might
have done to cause this if anything.

I have started with a fresh buildout (removed .installed.cfg and
downloads/) but I am still getting this error when I start up:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "bin/instance", line 151, in ?
     plone.recipe.zope2instance.ctl.main(
   File
"/Users/em/Development/Plone/intranet/eggs/plone.recipe.zope2instance-1.7-py2.4.egg/plone/recipe/zope2instance/ctl.py",
line 188, in main
     c = AdjustedZopeCmd(options)
   File
"/Users/em/Development/Plone/intranet/eggs/tmp7WPqNL/zdaemon-2.0.1-py2.4.egg/zdaemon/zdctl.py",
line 141, in __init__
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'mapping'

Any advice greatly appreciated.