[Setup] Plone 3.0 / 2.5 - LDAP - User_Enumeration crash my site

Alexander alexander at nautae.eti.br
Tue Apr 1 04:31:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry for my horrible english.

And sorry for this similar message (Here's more information - and new try -
maybe useful).

I've installed Plone 3.0.

I've installed OpenLDAP too.

I'm running Ubuntu Server (I don't like this, but a job is a job).

All is ok with OpenLDAP. A can read and write into directory easily.

I have installed PloneLDAP too. And, of course, add all plugins into my
plone-site.

So... now the hell:

I can normally login into plone with an user of LDAP directory.
It's really cool see all working on the first step.

But all pages of my plone-site are broken. The first page, 'News' section,
'Users' section and 'Events' section show:

"We're sorry, but there seems to be an error…
The error has been logged as entry number 1207021047.050.37295422654.
If you need to report this to the site administration,
please include this entry number in your message."

I'm being crazy with this... I'm very, very tired to read and try all
step-by-step stuff and get the same error.

Realy, I'm probably in 15th try to put Plone and LDAP working fine
and all I get is that error.

By the way, it's only happen when I enable 'User_Enumeration' plugin.

But, of course, if I disable that plugin, I can't see user informations in my
plone-site.

By the way again, now I'm using Plone 3.0, but I tried with 2.5,
followed step-by-step documentation and... the same kind of error
(show differente, but Zopes log show the same information
of Plone 3.0).

Heres my log:

2008-03-31T12:54:17 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://mysite:8081/myplone/front-page/document_view
Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 195, in _exec
 Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 134, in pt_render
 Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
  - <FSPageTemplate at /myplone/document_view used for /myplone/front-page>
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro

 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 507, in do_setLocal_tal
 Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
  - Line 15, Column 8
  - Expression: <PythonExpr mtool.getMemberInfo(creator)>
  - Names:
   {'container': <PloneSite at /myplone>,
    'context': <ATDocument at /myplone/front-page>,
    'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0xb71c476c>,
    'here': <ATDocument at /myplone/front-page>,
    'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xc3cc26c>,
    'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0xb71ec34c>,
    'nothing': None,
    'options': {'args': ()},
    'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xc3cc26c>,
    'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://mysite:8081/myplone/front-page/document_view>;,
    'root': <Application at >,
    'template': <FSPageTemplate at /myplone/document_view used for
/myplone/front-page>,
    'traverse_subpath': [],
    'user': <SpecialUser 'Anonymous User'>}
 Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
  - __traceback_info__: mtool.getMemberInfo(creator)
 Module Python expression "mtool.getMemberInfo(creator)", line 1, in <expression>
 Module Products.CMFPlone.MembershipTool, line 83, in getMemberInfo
 Module Products.CMFCore.MembershipTool, line 347, in getMemberById
 Module Products.CMFCore.MembershipTool, line 357, in _huntUser
 Module Products.PluggableAuthService.PluggableAuthService, line 218, in
getUserById
 Module Products.PluggableAuthService.PluggableAuthService, line 777, in
_verifyUser
 Module Products.LDAPMultiPlugins.LDAPMultiPlugin, line 172,
in enumerateUsers
 Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 736, in getUserById
 Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 686, in getUserByAttr
IndexError: list index out of range

[]'s
Alexander