[Setup] Plone installation with IIS

Tom Conklin toconklin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:59:23 UTC 2007

If you wan to go with Plone 3, you will need to wait for the proxy from
Enfold.
http://www.enfoldsystems.com/About/News/first-plone-3-0-product-expected-next-month

I think you can install Plone along with IIS, but you need to make sure that
you are running your Plone site on a different port then what your IIS
server is running on (Typically port 80).
TomSyr