[Setup] Plone installation with IIS

Tom Conklin toconklin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:33:22 UTC 2007

You can take a look at this doc:
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/plone-proxy-iis-windows/tutorial-all-pages

You may want to consider finding an old PC, and either install Linux, or
Windows as your base line, then install Plone to learn the in's and outs on
how it works.
Or - you could even set up an account at an hosting company like
WebFactions:
http://www.webfaction.com/shared_hosting
They had me set up within a couple of hours. I currently use a hosted site
there to test out add-on plone products.
They have very good tutorials (video based) to get you going down the right
path.
http://blog.webfaction.com/zope-and-plone-screencast

Their support is very good as well.

TomSyr